First Deposit Bonus
- The Welcome Bonus is open to new customers who are aged 18 and over. Once you have made your first qualifying deposit, please accept or decline your bonus in the pop-up notification window before playing the casino games. Your Welcome Bonus will then be credited to your account immediately.
- Please note that in order to participate in a Welcome Bonus or any other ‘new customer’ offer, via any channel, your identity must first be successfully verified according to regulatory requirements. Should you be offered and accept such a bonus or promotion, it will be inaccessible and you will not be able to participate, until you are verified.
- The minimum single deposit to claim this bonus is £20.
- Your Welcome Bonus is a redeemable casino bonus. To redeem this bonus, you must wager a minimum of 40 times the bonus amount.
- All games count towards these wagering requirements; however, wagering for some games will not count in full towards your wagering requirements (see table below):
Wager Percent Contribution
Slots (all varieties)
Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog
Casino Hold’em (all varieties)
Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings and Wheel of Light)
Baccarat (all varieties)
Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)
Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties)
Video Poker (all varieties)
Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties)
Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win)
All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties)
Jacks or Better, Fortunate Five (all game types), Gold Rally, Everybody’s Jackpot, Dead or Alive, Blood Suckers
All other games
- The maximum bonus amount is £100.
- Any real money casino bets placed will be funded by a player’s deposit first. Bonus funds will only be used once the deposited amount has reached 0. In the event of a “mixed” bet, ie one which is made up partly of deposited funds and partly bonus funds, any winnings generated will be applied proportionally. Please see our General Promotional Terms and Conditions for full details on mixed bets and general wagering information.
- If you chose to opt out of the Welcome Bonus, this cannot be applied to your account at a later date
- You are not permitted to take part in any other casino bonuses or promotions until you have made your first deposit, with exception to the Refer a Friend offer which will apply in addition to and at the same time as the Welcome Bonus.
- The promotional offer of 200 spins is open to new customers who are aged 18 and over, who register for a new account at Casino.com.
- When your new account is opened and activated, we will credit your account with 20 free spins before you deposit any funds at Casino.com.
- Your 20 spins can only be used on any Age of the Gods slot games.
- After registering and receiving your 20 spins, when you make a first deposit of funds, you are then eligible to receive another 180 spins to use only on any Age of the Gods slot games (making a total of 200 spins). These extra spins will be split in the following way:
- 20 spins when you make your first deposit.
- Another 20 spins per day, for the following eight consecutive days after you make your first deposit and accept the Welcome Bonus – which will be triggered onto your account for use when you log into your account at Casino.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: to be eligible for the additional 160 spins available after making your first deposit, you must accept the Welcome Bonus – which is a 100% bonus on the amount of the first deposit you make on your account.
- Your first 20 spins will expire 24 hours after your registration.
- If you do not log in and accept the additional spins on each of the 8 days, these will expire 24 hours from being credited.
- If you log in and accept the additional spins on each of the 8 days, any unused free spins and/or any winnings generated from that set of free spins, will expire after 30 days.
- The value of your spins will depend on the game you are using them on, however they will range from between £0.20 and £0.25. The exact value of each spin is calculated by multiplying the number of lines available on the slot game by a coin value of £0.01 (e.g. a 25 line slot multiplied by £0.01 will result in a £0.25 free spin value).
- Winnings from spins will be transferred to your account as redeemable bonus funds.
- These funds must be wagered 20 times, on Age of the Gods games exclusively, before you’re allowed to withdraw your bonus and any winnings. Please note that maximum bet restrictions apply to wagering bonus funds.
- Once these funds have been wagered 20 times, the withdrawal limit for one single withdrawal on winnings is £100 – any additional winnings will be removed on completion of wagering.
- If you have not yet completed wagering, but your available balance falls to below £0.50, the remaining amount will be redeemed to you.
- The Welcome Bonus and additional 180 free spins, are only available to players depositing via Card (Credit or Debit), Bank Transfer, Banking Methods, Boku or PayPal.
- Please note that, when betting with bonus funds, attempting a withdrawal prior to completing applicable wagering requirements will mean that bonus funds may be removed.
- Betting Restrictions: When playing with bonus money on slots or video poker games you may not bet more than £5 per spin or £0.50 per Bet line on any game round on any slots or videopoker games
- When playing with bonus money on table, card or any other games, you may not bet more than 10% of the amount you deposited in order to secure the bonus, in a single bet or round on any table or card game or any other game.
- Bonus funds are awarded to be used for regular casino gameplay and are not to be abused or used strategically with the sole intention to leverage or abuse the bonus award. Activity that may constitute bonus abuse includes but is not limited to: making large up-front bets and then substantially reducing your stakes to clear wagering requirements; moving from a low weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements; low risk betting on roulette. Winnings may be withheld should Casino.com reasonably decide that a player has breached these terms.
- In the above scenarios, gameplay is analysed on a case by case basis and only genuine abuse or intentionally irregular gameplay, based on the listed restrictions but at Casino.com’s discretion, will be acted against.
- For full details of the applicable betting limits, bonus abuse terms and other rules that apply to all our promotions, please refer to our General Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter: Casino.com, Suite 732, Europort, Gibraltar. For any queries or questions relating to this promotion please email: [email protected].